- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 pkg. Pierino frozen cannelloni (or equivelent)
- 1 bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 bag shredded parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef - Drain.
- In a bowl, mix ground beef, 1/2 the jar of spaghetti sauce, 1/2 a bag of mozarella cheese, and 1/2 a bag of parmesan cheese.
- Press mixture into bottom of greased 9x13" pan.
- Boil frozen cannelloni for 2 minutes.
- Lay cannelloni on top of mixture.
- Pour rest of spaghetti sauce on top of cannelloni.
- Spread rest of mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top too.
- Bake in preheated 450 oven for 25-30 minutes.
- You'll want to cover it with foil so your cheese doesn't burn.
- Cover tightly with foil (or plastic wrap and foil). Freeze.
- On Cooking Day, thaw and REMOVE the plastic wrap (if you used it).
- Follow "Same-Day" Cooking instructions above.