Ingredients (for 8 hamburger patties):
- 2 lbs fresh ground beef
- 1 packet Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 water
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 8 hamburger buns
- Cheese, lettuce, tomato - whatever you like on your own burgers
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Use your mixer on low to mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Lay out four 6"-wide (approximately) pieces of wax paper (or parchment paper).
- Scoop two mounds of mixture onto each sheet (about 1/2" apart). Use up all of your ground beef mixture making each mound an even amount.
- Lay out four more 6"-wide sheets of wax paper over the top and press down to form patties.
- Slide in each wax layer into a Ziploc freezer bag. You can fit all 8 patties in one gallon-size Zip-loc.
- Thaw patties completely.
- Grill or Broil. To broil, put on greased broiler pan for about 6-7 minutes on each side.