2-3 lb. boneless pork roast or tenderloin, cubed
1 large onion, chopped
16 oz. bottle barbecue sauce
salt and pepper
1. Place meat in slow cooker. Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork. Add onions and sauce.
2. Cover. Cook on LOW 6-8 hours.
3. Use 2 forks to shred meat.
4. Serve on sandwich rolls with sauce.
1. Allow barbeque to cool completely.
2. Place barbeque in a freezer container (Ziploc bag).
Freezer to Eating:
1. Thaw barbecue completely.
2. Place in sauce pan. Warm up barbecue over medium heat. Add more sauce if barbecue is dry.
3. Serve on sandwich rolls with sauce