Recipe from Mom's Budget.com
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs (can use plain if that's all you have but add a dash of Italian seasoning)
- Option 1 - flash freezing separately - Place on cookie sheet flash freeze in the freezer. After a few hours, place the pork chops in a freezer bag or container.
- Option 2 - Slide 3-4 pork chops into a gallon-size Ziploc Bag. Press out air and freeze flat. If the chops are big, you'll need to put 3 per bag.
- Thaw in refrigerator or cook directly from freezer.
- Set your oven to the broil setting and allow to preheat.
- Place pork chops on a broiler pan (or use a cookie sheet with a baking rack on top to allow the drippings to fall) and broil each side for 10-12 minutes or until pork chops are thoroughly cooked inside. (Adjust time depending on whether you thawed first or took directly from freezer.)