- 6 chicken breasts
- 6 slices Colby-jack cheese
- 6 slices deli ham (I used the thin-sliced Deli Selects Ham)
- 1 can cream-of-broccoli soup
1. Pound out chicken breasts flat.
2. Wrap chicken around a slice of Colby jack cheese.
3. Wrap slice of ham around the chicken rolls and secure with toothpicks. (Putting the ham on the outside helps keep it rolled. You could put it inside with the cheese if you want.)
SAME DAY COOKING:
Lay rolled chicken breasts in baking pan (spray with Pam!)
In a small bowl, mix the can of cream-of-broccoli soup with 1 can of milk.
Pour soup/milk mix over chicken.
Bake at 375, uncovered, for 45 minutes (or until cooked through)
TO FREEZE & EAT LATER:
Lay rolled chicken breasts in Ziploc Freezer Bag.
Press out air (watch out for those toothpicks!).
On cooking day, THAW out chicken breasts and follow the cooking instructions above.
This great with steamed broccoli on the side.