- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 brick of cream cheese (4 oz)
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 3 cups rice
- 1&1/2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese (I just used 1 bag)
- 4oz. diced green chilies (I used 1/2 lg can which was about 3.5 oz) - Use mild (or choose the spicy for an extra kick!)
- 15 oz. can of chopped tomatoes
- 15 oz. can of black beans (drained)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- Boil 3-4 chicken breasts and make your Minute Rice. Chop up the chicken into small pieces.
- Combine sour cream, ricotta, and cream cheese. Add remaining ingredients (including the chicken) except the chips - mix well.
- Pour into greased 9x13 freezable casserole dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake in a 350 oven for 30-45 minutes (depending on how thoroughly it is thawed).
Top with your crushed tortilla chips and serve!