· 6 bone-in chicken pieces (1-1/2 lb.)
· 6 large potatoes, cut into wedges
· 1/2 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
· 1/2 cup 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese
1. PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Place chicken and potatoes in 13x9-inch baking dish.
2. POUR dressing over chicken and potatoes; sprinkle with cheese.
3. BAKE 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through (180°F).
4. Cool, Freeze in Ziploc bags.
5. To thaw and reheat your casserole...
6. Remove the wrapping and place the frozen casserole back into the dish in which it was baked in; cover and defrost the casserole in refrigerator overnight.
7. When reheating, cover and reheat the casserole in a 350 degree oven. Remove the casserole when hot throughout.
Portions : 4