In the event of school delays or closings due to weather, we will follow the plan below:
If any district involving one of our swappers is delayed, we will meet at 11:00 on the originally scheduled swap day. Currently those schools include Mason and CHCA.
If any district involving one of our swappers is closed, we will meet the following Thursday at the originally scheduled time. Currently those schools include: Mason & CHCA.