4-6 chicken breasts, boiled or baked - then cut in small pieces or shred
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 - 8 oz. carton sour cream
1 cup of uncooked rice
1/2 cup of sauteed onions or onion powder to taste
1 sleeve of Ritz crackers - crushed
1 stick butter - melted
1. Cook rice according to directions.
2. Combine soup and sour cream then stir in the chicken and sauteed onions/onion powder.
3. Put the mixture in a buttered/greased casserole dish.
4. Mix butter and crackers - sprinkle on top of the chicken mixture.
5. Cover with a layer of plastic wrap and a layer of aluminum foil. Freeze.
1. Thaw casserole completely.
2. Uncover casserole bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.