1 pound of ground beef
1 small onion (diced)
1 bell pepper (I used 1/2 of a green and 1/2 of a yellow for this recipe.) - diced
1 can of Sloppy Joe mix (name brand in a can)
1. Saute onion and bell pepper. Remove.
2. Brown ground beef.
3. Drain beef and return to pan.
4. Return sauteed vegetables to beef.
5. Add Sloppy Joe mix and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Serve on hamburger buns.
1. Thaw Sloppy Joel mix.
2. Heat in pan and serve on buns.
Pot-Luck Potato Casserole:
2 pounds of frozen hash browns (I used the shredded kind.)
1/4 cup of melted butter
1 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
1/2 cup of chopped onion
1 can of cream of chicken soup
16 ounce container of sour cream
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Defrost potatoes.
2. Combine potatoes and melted butter in large bowl.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix carefully.
4. Pour into greased 9x13 inch pan. (I split this recipe and place the mixture into two 8x8 pans. I freeze one pan.)
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
1. Thaw completely.
2. Remove covering.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.