- 6 pork chops (bone-in or out - doesn't really matter)
- 6 strips of uncooked bacon
- garlic salt
- pepper or crushed peppercorns
- Rinse pork chops and pat dry with paper towel.
- Wrap bacon strip around chop and tie in loose knot (so it will stay) or fasten with toothpick.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt on each side.
- Sprinkle with pepper or crushed peppercorns on each side.
- Thaw completely.
- Lay pork out on cookie sheet or broiler pan. Broil 6-7 minutes on one side.
- Flip them over. Broil 6-7 minutes on the other side.