1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (thin cut is best)
¼ cup olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
the zest and juice from 1 lemon
the zest and juice from 1 orange
½ teaspoon dried basil
½ teaspoon dried oregano
¼ teaspoon dried thyme
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Optional: lemon wedges for serving
1. Place the olive oil, garlic, lemon and orange zest, lemon and orange juice, basil, oregano and thyme in a resealable plastic bag. Seal and shake to combine.
2. Place the chicken in the bag, seal and shake until chicken is coated with the marinade.
1. Thaw completely in fridge
2. Preheat the grill or a grill pan over medium high heat.
3. Remove the chicken from the marinade and season both sides generously with salt and pepper.
4. Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Remove from grill and let the chicken rest for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve, with lemon wedges if desired.
Recipe by The Recipe Critic at https://therecipecritic.com/2017/07/grilled-citrus-and-herb-chicken/