(Adapted from Once a Month Cooking recipe which can be found here: http://onceamonthmeals.com/better-than-the-freezer-aisle-chicken-margherita/)
2-3 cups of cubed or shredded cook chicken
2 Tablespoons of olive oil
1 Tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
2 Tablespoons of dried basil
1 cup of grape tomatoes, sliced
16 oz. bag of penne pasta
1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Toss first five ingredients and put chicken mixture in freezer bag - freeze.
1. Thaw bag of "chicken" mixture.
2. Cook pasta. (Friendz: Our pasta came al dente, so no need to cook.)
3. Toss chicken mixture, pasta, and cheese.
4. Place in casserole dish, cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.