- 4 pounds country-style boneless pork or beef ribs (I used pork with a small bone in some of the pieces.)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle of barbecue sauce (I used 2 cups of Montgomery Inn sauce.)
- 1 large onion - sliced
- 6 garlic cloves - minced
- 1/4 cup of honey or to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Place ribs in Ziploc bag and sprinkle salt and pepper over ribs.
- Mix barbeque sauce, honey, onions, and garlic in bowl.
- Pour over ribs.
- Freeze bag.
- Thaw bag.
- Place contents in slow cooker.
- Cook in slow cooker for 7-8 hours or until tender.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or hash browns - Enjoy!