Meet The Freezer Friendz!

Looking for a way to simplify dinnertime in your home?
You've come to the right place!
Our freezer cooking recipes are sure to take the headache out of evening meal prep.
We invite you to leave comments after you try a recipe, as well.
We'd love to know what you think!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Butterfly Walk Update/Etc..

Hi Friendz!

Sorry I've been so long in posting an update, but life has picked up speed with the end of the school year quickly approaching!  I just wanted to thank all of you who supported Jessica's Jackpots for the 2011 Butterfly Walk for Cancer Free Kids.  Our team had 114 walkers and surpassed our fundraising goal.  We had great weather and a wonderful time spent for a wonderful cause. 

Tonight, I'd like to ask you for prayer for Jessica.  She is in the hospital with pain in her back.  Her mom is at her side and is exhausted too.  I pray for strength and endurance for both of them and for a cure for Jessica.

On a freezer cooking related note:  I'm getting ready to cook up chicken that I bought on sale so I can freeze it.  If you don't already do that, I highly recommend it.  I have tips on how to do it in the tip section of this blog.  I'm also going to make a yummy freezer recipe for our June swap, using chicken and the new Santa Fe Philadelphia Cooking Creme.  Have you tried any of the cooking cremes in your freezer meals?

No comments:

Post a Comment