1 package of medium-wide egg noodles
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
1 package of frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
1" thick chunk of Velveeta cheese
2 cans of all white chicken (in water) or cooked shredded chicken breasts (4)
1/2" thick slices of Velveeta
1/2 cup of milk
*Salt and pepper to taste (put in soup mixture)
1. Cook noodles according to directions - drain.
2. Mix soup, chicken and milk in saucepan - cook until warmed through.
3. Add Velveeta in chunks - cook until cheese is melted.
4. In a large bowl, combine noodles, soup mixture and broccoli.
5. Pour into a lightly, greased 9x13 baking dish - top with sliced cheese.
6. Place plastic wrap and heavy duty foil on top of dish and freeze.
1. Thaw dish completely.
2. Uncover dish and bake at 375 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes.