Meet The Freezer Friendz!

Looking for a way to simplify dinnertime in your home?
You've come to the right place!
Our freezer cooking recipes are sure to take the headache out of evening meal prep.
We invite you to leave comments after you try a recipe, as well.
We'd love to know what you think!

Monday, October 4, 2010

3 Cheese Lasagna by Andrea

This is a repeated recipe.
I did update the directions to recommend keeping this covered while cooking. You may remove foil in the last few minutes to brown the top, if you wish.

1 comment:

  1. When I put this together this time, I rounded up on all my liquids because it was dry the first time. I cooked mine this week and felt that it could be cooked either covered or uncovered, depending on how firm or saucy you like your lasagna.

    ReplyDelete