Found this at Ziploc.com
6 small (4 oz. each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 pcs roasted red peppers (available in jars), about 2" x 5", ribs and membrane trimmed, patted dry (I substituted 1 orange pepper, cooked to softened, in the microwave and cut into strips.
2 cups canned, plain tomato sauce, divided
18 large, fresh basil leaves, rinsed and patted dry
6 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese, (I substituted Italian cheese mix)
1. Place chicken breast on a cutting board and pound thin until 1/4" thick, with rolling pin, meat tenderizer or the bottom of a heavy skillet, being careful not to tear meat, until it is the shape of a 4" x 8" rectangle.
2. With long 8" side edge toward you, layer each piece with 3 basil leaves, 1 piece of roasted red pepper (or my 2 slices of orange peppers), and 2 tablespoons of the shredded mozzarella (reserve remaining mozzarella for later). Roll one long edge towards other long edge to enclose fillings - like a wrap - making sure the edges overlap slightly. Fold in the loose ends and secure with toothpicks on each side.
3. Pour 1 cup of the tomato sauce in a 9 x 12 baking dish that's at least 2 inches deep, and distribute sauce evenly over bottom of dish. Sprinkle with Oregano or Italian Seasoning for a little more flavor.
4. Place the rolled chicken breasts, seam side down, in the baking dish. Top each roll with the remaining 1 cup tomato sauce (about 2 Tablespoons each).
5. Sprinkle the remaining 6 Tablespoons of shredded mozzarella (1Tablespoon each) over the top of each chicken roll. Cover with plastic wrap and foil, then place in freezer.
To Serve: Thaw completely. Remove plastic wrap and cover with foil. Bake 375 degrees for 30 minutes then uncover and bake until cheese melts and browns on top.