- 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- 8-10 slices of roast beef
- 8-10 slices of provolone cheese
- olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- Thaw dough according to directions on package. (I laid out the dough the morning of cooking day on cookie sheets and let them thaw out for about 3-4 hours.)
- Stretch out thawed loaf into large rectangle shape on a GREASED cookie sheet. Stretch it as wide as you can.
- Brush with a thin layer of olive oil. Sprinkle Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Spread out your roast beef slices along bread.
- Spread out your provolone slices on top of roast beef.
- Curl in the dough on the two ends.
- Start rolling the whole thing lengthwise to get a long rolled up "log" of dough (with the seasonings, roast beef, and cheese rolled up inside).
- Brush with more olive oil and sprinkle more Italian seasoning.
Bake in 350 oven 15 minutes or just until barely golden. Cool completely on cooling rack. Double wrap in Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Freeze flat.
Thaw completely. Bake in 350 oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. If the top is browning too quickly and the inside is not finished, just lay a piece of foil over the Stromboli for the remainder of the baking time. Let cool 10 minutes. Slice in 1 inch slices. Use add mayonaise or honey mustard if you want.