- 6 fresh chicken breast cut in half or thirds length-wise (or use 12-15 chicken tenderloins)
- 1 1/3 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. salt OR garlic salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 2 eggs - slightly beaten
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 boxes of your favorite macaroni-n-cheese.
- Cut chicken breasts into strips length-wise.
- Mix Bisquick, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt and paprika in a gallon-size Ziploc bag.
- Crack 2 eggs in a bowl - lightly whisk with the melted butter.
- Dip chicken strips into egg mixture.
- Drop chick strips in bag and shake to coat.
To freeze for later:
Line up the strips in a 9x13" pan and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Or line up in a Zip-lock freezer bag.
Cook on a sprayed foil-lined or sprayed baking sheet for 12-15 minutes at 450F (or until cooked through).
You can also pan-fry the thawed chicken breasts in a skillet.
Prepare Mac-n-Cheese as directed on box - serve on the side.