1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon season salt
1 cup crushed saltines (I used bread crumbs)
6 oz pizza sauce
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 pound ground beef
1 pound ground Italian sausage
additional 2 oz pizza sauce
additional 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
1. In a large bowl, mix the eggs, pepper, season salt, crackers/bread crumbs, 6 oz pizza sauce, Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup mozzarella and oregano.
2. Add beef and sausage and mix well.
3. Add mixture to loaf pan. Put additional pizza sauce and mozzarella in separate freezer bags. Place bag of cheese and sauce on top of meat in loaf pan. Wrap in aluminum foil and freeze.
On Cooking Day
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, bake 50 minutes.
2. Spread remaining pizza sauce over top of loaf and bake 10 minutes.
3. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and return to oven for 5 minutes more.