5 cups diced red potatoes 3 cups diced boneless skinless chicken breast 2 cups frozen broccoli 1/3 cup cooked, crumbled bacon 1/4 cup sliced onion 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp pepper ½ tsp garlic powder ½ cup heavy cream 2 Tbsp butter, cut into small pieces
- Grease 9x13in. foil baking pan.
- Layer ingredients in pan in this order: potatoes, chicken, broccoli, bacon, onion.
- In a small bowl, mix salt, pepper, and garlic powder into the heavy cream.
- Pour heavy cream over ingredients.
- Top with pieces of butter.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cover with foil. Label and freeze.
Bake on 350, covered for one hour or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.