1 pound of lean ground beef
1/2 to 3/4 cup of plain bread crumbs
1 teaspoon of mixed seasoning (I used Steak 'N Chop seasoning by Weber - ingredients are sea salt, garlic and onion spices and sugar.)
1. In a large bowl, mix all four ingredients with your clean hands. It's very therapeutic.
2. Grab a handful of the mixture, form into a ball and shape into a patty. I used a patty maker for uniformity.
3. Put wax/parchment paper between patties and place in a freezer bag. Freeze.
1. Remove patties from the freezer and completely thaw.
2. Find the grill master in your family and grill the patties!
3. Put your favorite fixings on this mouth watering hamburger patty!