- 22 oz. grilled skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips/pieces
- 1 pkg. (24 oz.) frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrot blend
- 1-1/2 can (15 oz.) Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- ¾ lb. (12 oz.) Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubed
- 3 cups water
- 4 cups rotini (spiral) pasta, uncooked
Assembly:Bag 1 - Pour 4 cups uncooked pasta
Bag 2 - Combine chicken, frozen vegetables, tomatoes, cheese in freezer bag.
Thaw chicken mixture.
Bring to boil. Add pasta; stir. Cover; simmer on medium-low heat 10 min. or until pasta is tender. Drain and set aside. In a large skillet, pour bag 2 ingredients; stir. Cook, covered until Velveeta is completely melted and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Combine with pasta and serve.