*adapted from recipe on box of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
Ingredients:(for 8 hamburger patties)
2 lbs fresh ground beef
1 packet Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
8 hamburger buns
Cheese, lettuce, tomato - whatever you like on your own burgers
1. Combine beef, water and seasoning packet in a large mixing bowl.
2. Use your mixer on low to mix ingredients thoroughly.
3. Lay out a pieces of wax paper (or parchment paper) on a cookie sheet.
4. Scoop eight 1/2 cup portions of the beef mixture. Form into patties and place on lined cookie sheet.
5. Place cookie sheet of burgers into freezer to flash freeze.
6. When frozen solid, remove burgers from cookie sheet and place into a gallon size Ziploc freezer bag.
Thaw patties completely.
Grill or broil.
To broil, put on greased broiler pan for about 6-7 minutes on each side.
To grill, cook over medium heat for 20 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
Add cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo, or whatever you like on your burger!