- 1 pound Bob Evans® Italian Sausage Roll
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2(16 ounce) can small white beans
- 2(14.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 2(14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes Italian style
- 1 bag of vegetable soup frozen vegetables
- 3 cups of water
- 1/2 cup small uncooked pasta (i.e. elbow or rotini)
Cook onion and sausage together in pot. Mix remaining ingredients (except the pasta) together in pot and bring to a boil. Simmer on low heat for at least an hour to bring out the flavor. While simmering, cook noodles al dente. Put noodles in soup just before serving or freezing.
Wait until completely cool to place in bags for freezing. This will fill two gallon size Ziploc baggies.
Thaw in a dish to prevent leaking. Warm on stove top or in microwave until warm.