2 pounds of ground beef (or other ground meat - could be a meatloaf mix)
1/2 cup of onion (minced)
3/4 cup of oats
2/3 cup of milk
1/4 cup of ketchup
1 minced garlic clove
1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons of salt
1 teaspoon of pepper
1/2 of a bottle of chili sauce (approx. 6 ounces)
1. Mix the above ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Shape into a loaf and place in lightly greased loaf pan.
3. Wrap with saran wrap and then heavy duty foil.
1. Thaw completely.
2. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F.
3. Bake for 40 minutes at 325 degrees F., and remove from oven.
4. Spread chili sauce on top of loaf.
5. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
6. Let rest for at least 20 minutes before slicing and serving.