3 cups bite-size pasta, uncooked
4 cups frozen broccoli florets
3 Tbsp. Kraft Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesan dressing
1 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups Ragu Tomato-Basil spaghetti sauce
4 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cube chicken and place in slow cooker with dressing and garlic. Cook on high for 3 hours or until done. Do not overcook. When finished, cool in juices in refrigerator.
- Place chicken and 1/2 c. juice in gallon Ziploc freezer bag.
- Discard remaining juice.
- Add spaghetti sauce and cream cheese to bag. Seal and lay flat in freezer.
- Place broccoli in quart-size Ziploc freezer bag. Place Parmesan cheese in pint size Ziploc freezer bag. Place uncooked pasta in gallon size Ziploc bag. Add broccoli and cheese bags to the pasta bag. Seal.
- Thaw completely.
- Cook pasta for 7 minutes.
- Add broccoli to pasta water with pasta and boil for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat chicken and sauce until cream cheese has melted completely and chicken is warmed through.
- Add pasta and broccoli to sauce and mix well.
- Sprinkle each portion evenly with cheese.