1 (16 oz.) package of thin spaghetti
3 cups chopped cooked chicken
1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp. of butter or olive oil
1 (8 0z.) package of sliced Bella mushrooms
1 cup diced onions
1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
1 (16 oz.) jar of Alfredo sauce
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup of Marsala cooking wine
1/4 tsp. of pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, saute onions and mushrooms in 2 Tbsp. of butter or olive oil for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender.
3. Stir together chicken, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and onion/mushroom mixture.
4. Stir together last 5 ingredients into the chicken mixture.
5. Stir in pasta.
6. Spoon mixture into 9x13 slightly greased baking dish.
7. Top with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
*If freezing, place mixture in a slightly greased 9x13 foil pan. Cool completely and then place plastic wrap and then foil on top. Seal tightly. When you are ready to eat the tetrazzini, thaw dish completely and then top with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
Thaw completely. Bake in a preheated oven of 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
Serving size: 6 servings