- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Thaw freezer bag overnight in refrigerator or in the morning in water.
- Add contents of freezer bag to crockpot and cook on “low” setting for 4 hours in a 6-quart crockpot or 8 hours in a 4-quart crockpot.
- Top with sesame seeds and serve with steamed broccoli and rice.