1 pound of ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1/2 teaspoon of garlic
1 - 8 oz. package of fresh mushrooms or 1 - 4oz. can of mushrooms
2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon of salt (I used Kosher.)
1/4 teaspoon of pepper
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 - 16 oz carton of sour cream
1/4 cup of ketchup
1 teaspoon of soy sauce
1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
1 bag of egg noodles
1. Cook ground beef, garlic and onion in a large skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat - drain.
2. Stir in fresh mushrooms - cook until mushrooms are tender.
3. Stir in flour and next two ingredients for 1 minute.
4. Stir in soup - simmer for 2-3 minutes - stirring occasionally.
5. Add sour cream, ketchup, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce and simmer for 15 minutes - stirring occasionally.
6. Completely cool, bag in freezer Ziploc bag and freeze.
1. Completely thaw.
2. Heat in saucepan - you might need to add a little milk.
3. While sauce is heating, cook noodles.
4. Serve over noodles!