Meet The Freezer Friendz!

Looking for a way to simplify dinnertime in your home?
You've come to the right place!
Our freezer cooking recipes are sure to take the headache out of evening meal prep.
We invite you to leave comments after you try a recipe, as well.
We'd love to know what you think!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Hawaiian Luau Chicken on a Stick by Jackie

Ingredients:
2lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
McCormick Grill Mates Hawaiian Luau Marinade
1/4 c. oil
1/4 c. apple cider vinegar

Assembly:
Mix marinade packet, oil & cider in gallon Ziploc freezer bag.
Trim all fat and icky stuff off of chicken.  Cut into similar size cubes.
Place chicken in marinade.  Seal and lay flat in freezer.

Serving Day:
Thaw completely.  Soak 6-8 bamboo skewers in water for 20 minutes to prevent scorching.  Thread chicken pieces on skewers.  Discard remaining marinade.  Grill until cooked through. 

Optional:  Add veggies to skewers with meat.

7 comments:

  1. Our kids loved these because they love eating anything on a stick. Something different. Good flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that marinade . I grill pineapple to serve with my chicken when I use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heather! Grilled pineapple sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This wasn't a hit with my family. They were a little dry. I would recommend putting a vegetable with it in the marinade so it all tastes the same. Good idea, just not crazy with the flavor. I would definitely put pineapple with mine if you did it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved it! My kids loved it on a stick too. It was raining so I cooked them in the oven and it worked great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to make this this weekend! Adding it to the list of meals my friend and I are putting together to freeze! So excited to have found your site. Yummy looking meals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. L Starbuck - Glad you found us! I hope you have a great time freezing meals with your friend!

    ReplyDelete