6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of chicken soup
1 stick melted butter
6 slices Swiss cheese (or 1 pkg. of shredded)
1/4 lb. sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup white whine
2 cups Pepperidge Farm Herb stuffing mix
1. Place chicken in greased 9x13 baking dish
2. Top each piece with a slice of cheese or cover with shredded cheese.
3. Lay mushrooms on top of cheese.
4. Mix soup and wine - pour on chicken.
5. Spread stuffing mix on top and drizzle with melted butter.
6. Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Watch for browning of stuffing - cover with foil.
1. Thaw dish completely.
2. Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Watch for browning of stuffing - cover with foil.