Meet The Freezer Friendz!

Looking for a way to simplify dinnertime in your home?
You've come to the right place!
Our freezer cooking recipes are sure to take the headache out of evening meal prep.
We invite you to leave comments after you try a recipe, as well.
We'd love to know what you think!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Lemonade Chicken by Katie

Ingredients:
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
6 oz. frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1/3 cup soy sauce
1 tsp. garlic powder

Assembly:
Place chicken in freezer bag.
Combine the lemonade, soy sauce and garlic powder and pour over the chicken.
Seal out air and freeze flat.

Serving Day:
Thaw completely.
Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Uncover. Spoon juices over chicken and cook another 10 minutes uncovered.
Enjoy with a salad and your favorite side!

5 comments:

  1. This chicken was fantastic. We grilled it and it was very juicy. Even my kids, who aren't big fans of chicken, loved it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very ashamed to say that I am unable to leave an opinion on this meal...My grill did not work and in my frustration to bake the chicken I overbaked it and burned it to a crisp...very disapointing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very delicious!! I cooked it on my broiler pan - but should have sprayed it with Pam EXTRA because it was quite sticky on the pan after cooking. Just something for me to remember, because this would be a great one to have again!!

    THX, much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was very good. I placed the thawed chicken with some of its juice wrapped in foil to make a packet and cooked it on the grill for appx. 30 minutes on low. Boy was it the juiciest moist chicken. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was tasty! I tried doing the packet thing that Wendy suggested. Some of the juice in 2 of the packets must have caught fire or something because those chicken breasts were blackened where the juice was.

    ReplyDelete