* 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked rotini pasta
* 1 (25 ounce) jar marinara sauce
* 3 cups water
* 1 (14 ounce) package fully-cooked miniature (cocktail-size) meatballs (if using frozen meatballs, make sure that they are completely thawed before using)
* 2 cups shredded mozzarella (or Italian blend) cheese
* Optional: Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped herbs (such as basil, oregano, and parsley) for garnish
Combine first 4 ingredients in a baking dish and freeze.
1. Thaw bag completely
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a large baking dish, stir together uncooked pasta, marinara sauce, water, and meatballs. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
3. Uncover; stir.
4. Sprinkle mozzarella over the top and bake uncovered for 10 more minutes (or until cheese is melted and pasta is tender).