1 package of vermicelli
3 cups chopped cooked chicken
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 jar of Alfredo sauce
8 oz. package of sliced fresh mushrooms
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup dry sherry
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Saute the mushrooms in the sherry.
3. Stir together the chicken, mushroom mixture, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, soup, sauce and broth. Stir mixture into pasta.
4. Pour into a 9x13 pan and top with remaining cheese.
1. Thaw completely.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until bubbly.