1 1/2 cups multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
1 package (9 oz.) fresh spinach leaves
1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1 teaspoon of dried basil leaves
1 can (14 1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
1 jar (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce
2 oz (1/4 of 8 oz. package) cream cheese, cubed
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided - 1/2 cups
2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta in large pot as directed on package, omitting salt and adding spinach to the boiling water for the last minute.
2. Meanwhile, cook and stir chicken and basil in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat for three minutes. Stir in tomatoes and spaghetti sauce; bring to boil. Simmer on low heat for three minutes or until chicken is done. Stir in cream cheese.
3. Drain pasta mixture; return to pan. Stir in chicken mixture and 1/2 cup mozzarella; pour into 9x13 foil pan sprayed with cooking spray.
1. Thaw completely.
2. Remove plastic wrap and foil before placing pan in a preheated oven - 375 degrees.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through; top with remaining cheese. Bake three minutes or until mozzarella is melted.